How to Link WalletConnect to Binance
DApps are very important aspects of DeFi, allowing more activities aside from buying and selling to be done easily.
Binance is a very popular Decentralised Exchange platform with lots of DApps for performing many different activities as regards Decentralised Finance.
Many people prefer storing their cryptocurrencies in wallets outside of online wallets on Binance DEX.
WalletConnect makes it possible to connect your wallet to interact with Binance securely without incurring any extra fees.
• There are no fees for linking wallets via WalletConnect.
• WalletConnect can be linked to Binance in 3 easy steps.
• End to end encryption for secure linking.
• Keep your private keys safe within your wallet.
WalletConnect is an open-source protocol that is used by many crypto wallets to establish a connection with DApps. Launched in 2018, WalletConnect is utilized by a growing number of crypto wallets across web, iOS, and Android platforms.
Now to make this work, you will need a wallet that has support for WalletConnect.
There are two ways you can go about linking your wallet to Binance via WalletConnect.
You can utilize WalletConnect from a DApp on a desktop browser or from a mobile wallet that supports WalletConnect.
To begin linking to Binance follow the easy steps below.
STEP 1: Open a DApp on your browser. In this case, we are using PancakeSwap, so open the PancakeSwap website in your browser.
STEP 2: Open the WalletConnect QR Code on the Dapp.
- On the PancakeSwap interface, click on the connect wallet button at the top right corner. You can always find the connect button on several DApps here at the top right corner.
Next, click on WalletConnect from the list of wallet options on the connect wallet pop-up menu. This will bring up a WalletConnect pop-up menu with two tabs: Mobile and QR Code.
- Click on the QR Code tab to bring up the WalletConnect QR code.
If you opened the DApp in a browser on your mobile device where your mobile wallet is installed. You can utilize the deep link feature instead of scanning a QR Code.
- Click on Connect on the mobile tab on the WalletConnect pop-up menu (the menu that comes up after clicking on WalletConnect from the list of wallet options). Your device will bring up a list of WalletConnect compatible wallets installed on your device.
- Choose from the list of suggested apps.
- Now click on connect to authorize the connection to DApp. After a successful connection, details of the connection will be displayed.
However, if you opened the DApp on your desktop browser, proceed to step 3 and scan the QR code.
STEP 3: Scan QR Code with a WalletConnect compatible wallet.
- Open Trust Wallet
- Click on the settings icon at the bottom of the interface.
- Locate and click on WalletConnect on the settings list. This will open the camera to scan the QR Code.
- Scan the QR Code by aligning the square with the box on the camera.
- Click on Connect on the next interface that comes up to authorize the connection.
Aside from Trust Wallet, other wallets support WalletConnect linking on the Binance Chain. They include:
- Atomic Wallet
- Math Wallet
- SafePal Wallet
- Meet.One Wallet
- Equal Wallet
- Cosmostation Wallet
- Infinity Wallet
Not all wallets are compatible with WalletConnect. MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Rainbow wallet, TokenPocket are some examples of wallet compatible WalletConnect.
WalletConnect is secured and independent of blockchains or crypto backings. Hence you can use it with DApps across multiple blockchains and save stress and cost.
Crypto Tools: Essential Resources for Crypto Traders
Crypto tools are essential for anyone looking to navigate the complex world of cryptocurrency. With the rise of digital assets, it is becoming increasingly important to understand the various tools available for trading, analyzing, and securing your digital assets. From market indicators to crypto exchanges, these tools can help investors make informed decisions and maximize ...
CFD Forex Calculator: A Comprehensive Guide with Practical Examples
In the current fast-paced financial world, the foreign exchange (Forex) market has become one of the largest and most liquid markets globally. With the advent of online trading platforms and the increasing popularity of Contract for Difference (CFD) trading, retail traders now have the opportunity to speculate on currency price movements and potentially profit from ...
Understanding And Navigating Decentralized Exchanges (Dex)
A DEX is based on the concept of “disintermediation,” it refers to omitting mediators and enabling everyday people to transact businesses freely with their counterparts. A DEX does not guarantee the maintenance of users’ crypto assets. On the other hand, users always precisely control their funds in their digital wallets. Read on as we take ...