Got something brilliant to share with our audience? we are open to accept guest posts at this time.
As a Forex focused blog, articles on Currency trading, Cryptocurrencies and Stock investing are welcome.
You may decide to send us an already written post in any related topic or simply contact us if you have other ideas to share upfront before writing.
To get published, kindly follow these rules:
- Article titles must be in any of these categories (Currency trading, Investing in Cryptocurrencies and Stocks).
- Article must be original and not published anywhere. You can republish elsewhere after 90 days.
- We wish to remain friends with Google and so we recommend article length should exceed 600 words. A thousand words or more is just perfect for SEO.
- Document Format: MS Word Doc. or other Word Formats…No PDFs or Text Doc. formats.
- Run article through a grammar checker, Grammarly is preferable.
- Test article for plagiarism and copyright issues.
- One or Two Standard or HD Free stock images (150KB max) are acceptable (Optional).
- Article must be free from hyperlinks; we will however add a few before we publish.
- Include an author’s bio at the end of article before submission (Add profile, email, website URL (optional) and links to your social media profiles).
- After we receive and duly acknowledge your submission, we will send your article to our review team. You should hear from us via email in 2-3 days.
- Upon approval, a publication date and time will be communicated to you in advance.
- Articles should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What should I do after submission?
A: Be patient and look out for our response via email on acceptance or rejection. We typically respond to submissions in 2-3 days.
Q: What do I do if my submission is rejected?
A: We always look to clarify why an article was rejected. Areas that need revision are pointed out. After revision, you may wish to resubmit.
Q: After approval, what should I do?
A: A link to the published page would be sent to you via email. It’s now time to engage with your friends on social media by sharing your post with them.
Q: How often can I submit a guest post?
A: As many as you want, we are open to accept contents that would educate and inform our audience.
Q: Why should I remove hyperlinks in my articles?
A: To avoid hurting our SEO efforts, we are careful of third-party links we allow on our pages. To avoid malware and spammy redirects, we advocate that submissions should be free from them. We will however add external links where necessary.
Q: Will I get a referral backlink in the process?
A: Of course, if you request, we are willing to offer a backlink or two to your blog.
Q: Am I going to get paid for guest posting?
A: At the moment, we do not offer financial compensation for submissions; we may look towards that in the future.
Q: Can I apply to become an In-house writer?
A: We look to hire in-house writers with forex trading knowledge to scale our publication efforts. Please check our pages frequently for openings in this regard.